General InformationAbove all, Copec highly recognise and take the health and safety of our staff, and our customers, very seriously indeed. We accept full responsibility to provide and maintain a safe and danger free environment for all of our staff and customers who avail our services. Our Occupational Health and Safety policy is integral in Copec’s core business activities in view of providing the services effectively and efficiently.
Health and Safety PolicyAll cleaning equipment and working practices are regularly reviewed to ensure correct procedures and guidelines are followed and ensure minimal risk to the health, safety and welfare of our staff and customers. We ensure that all are staff are provided with information, proper training and supervision to carry out cleaning services under the provisions of The Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (see http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/F2011L02664). Our policy to manage work health and safety risks include:
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- Making sure all staff fully adhere to the Work health and safety policies at all times.
- Routine checklists and reviews of feedbacks relating to health and safety measures
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances, cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Consult with our staff on matters affecting their health and safety.
- Provide accurate and all relevant information, instruction and supervision on how services must be carried out.
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- Accept our responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by our activities.
- Ensuring that the right Colour coded item is used